Important Information

Important Information

We are in the process of creating this wonderful community. Help us grow by inviting a friend or two to join you here at Today's Adventure.

Video  

Geological Question  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What Type of outdoor environment do you like best

• Desert
    • Beach
    • Mountain
    • Forest

• Cap'n

Cities and Towns Visited:

• Banning, California
  • Idyllwild, California
  • Anza, California

Parks Traveled:

• [None]

Inscriptions Found:

• [None]

Images Gathered During Trip:

Author Thoughts:

• Our thoughts and prayers go out to all of those who are battling the fire atop the mountain, just north of Banning.

pro et contra, FOREST.

Pro

• The cool wind, the relaxing nature, the trees, the road, pretty much anything you can possibly think about the forest is what I personally love about it. The forest offers an opportunity to relax and get away from all the noise and hussle of the cities; even small towns. Just hearing the sounds of nature relax you; being in a forest with nature definitely can remind you of the important things in your life -- It gives you a reflection of priority and helps you think clearly. I'd almost say, the forest can heal your mental state.

Con

• The bugs, good lord, if you have ever been to the forest at night, the bugs remind you of why we, as humans, invented the spray. Life's little irony.
  • Like 1
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i like walking on a pier, reading and watching ocean life on the pier. i think because our waters are warming, we are seeing more ocean life closer to shore, i see a lot more dolphins,  and we have be

Cities and Towns Visited: Banning, California Idyllwild, California Anza, California Parks Traveled: [None] Inscriptions Found: [None] Images Gathered

i like walking on a pier, reading and watching ocean life on the pier. i think because our waters are warming, we are seeing more ocean life closer to shore, i see a lot more dolphins,  and we have begun to have sea lions on the boat docks more often and sea otters around more And i love the smell of ocean air. 

what i dont like is the trash people keep leaving behind when they leave, and warming of waters is causing wasting disease of star fish witch is completely decimated, and a lot more sharks are coming closer to shore.

• Like 2
  • Cap'n's Mates

I love being surrounded by trees and the sounds of nature so I choose the forest as my outdoor environment. There is just something to be said for getting away from all the noise and business of the city and just relaxing in mother natures back yard.

The con of the forest would be those that bring all their city noise with them when they visit.  Hard to listen to nature when all you hear is motorcycles and loud music blaring.

~ Sailin' the Seven Seas! ~